Here at Deluxe Carpet Cleaners, we have had many years’ experience in all types of upholstery cleaning. We can get rid of any unwanted dirt, oils, sweat stains and odours whilst we clean and rejuvenate your lounges, chairs, settees, cushions and all other types of upholstery.
We have cleaned thousands of furniture pieces over the years and are very knowledgeable in using the right cleaning methods that will bring your tired looking upholstery back to life.
Steps in Upholstery Cleaning
- The first step in upholstery cleaning starts with a thorough inspection of the piece to determine fabric identification. We then check for colour fastness which means we will check that the colours in the fabric will not bleed out during the cleaning process.
- We also check for soiling content to determine the best way to clean your upholstery.
- Next, we pre vacuum the upholstery with a specialised hand tool attachment; this removes any dry soils and hair from the piece.
- We then pre spray with a cleaning agent pacifically designed for upholstery. This cleaning agent breaks down the dirt, sweat and oils from our bodies that have accumulated onto the upholstery. We then agitate with a soft horsehair brush to help break down all of the dirt and oils in the upholstery.
- The next step is to extract and flush out all the dirt, soils, oils and chemical residue from the upholstery using super-hot water from our high powered truck mount cleaning machine. During this step, the upholstery is rinsed with a mild acid mix. Thus, correcting the Ph balance.
- As part of the cleaning process, your upholstery is sanitised and deodorised free of change. We also perform dry passes over the upholstery for quick drying. Ceiling fans, portable fans and open windows help circulate air over your freshly cleaned upholstery and help speed up the drying process.
At this point, we can apply a fabric protector to your newly cleaned upholstery. This repels stains and spills and helps keep your furniture looking cleaner for longer.
Some of the most common fabrics we can clean include: Cotton, wool, micro suede, polypropylene, acrylic and nylon.
So call us today for all your upholstery cleaning needs, before you throw that dirty, dull and tired looking piece of furniture out. Let us clean and rejuvenate it, you will be amazed at just how good it can look again.
- $30 per seat for lounge/sofa cleaning
- $20 for dining chairs
- $15 for office chairs