UPHOLSTERY CLEANING NORTH BRISBANE
https://deluxecarpetcleaners.com.au/get-free-quote/Here at Deluxe Carpet Cleaners, we offer our clients the best and most affordable upholstery cleaning North Brisbane. We have had over 16 years’ experience cleaning all types of upholstery fabrics including delicate cotton and wool. We can get rid of any unwanted dirt, oils, sweat stains and odours whilst we clean and rejuvenate your sofas, lounges, chairs, settees, cushions couches and any type of upholstery.
Yes, we have cleaned thousands of furniture pieces over the years and with that experience, we know the best cleaning methods that will bring your tired looking couches and sofas back to life. We can even clean your leather furniture too.
How do we perform our upholstery cleaning North Brisbane
- The first step in upholstery cleaning starts with a thorough inspection of the piece to determine fabric identification. We then check for colour fastness which means we will check that the colours in the fabric will not bleed out during the cleaning process.
- We also check for soiling content to determine the best way to clean your upholstery.
- Next, we pre-vacuum the upholstery with a specialised hand tool attachment; this removes any dry soils and hair from the piece.
- We then pre-spray with a cleaning agent specifically designed for upholstery. This cleaning agent breaks down the dirt, sweat and oils from our bodies that have accumulated onto the upholstery. We then agitate with a soft horsehair brush to help break down all of the dirt and oils in the upholstery.
- The next step is to extract and flush out all the dirt, soils, oils and chemical residue from the upholstery using super-hot water from our high powered truck mount cleaning machine. During this step, we rinse the upholstery with a mild acid mix. Thus, correcting the Ph balance.
- As part of the cleaning process, your upholstery is sanitised and deodorised free of change. We also perform dry passes over the upholstery for quick drying. Ceiling fans, portable fans and open windows help circulate air over your freshly cleaned upholstery and help speed up the drying process.
At this point, we can apply a fabric protector to your newly cleaned upholstery. This repels stains and spills and helps keep your furniture looking cleaner for longer.
Some of the most common fabrics we can clean include: Cotton, wool, microsuede, polypropylene, acrylic and nylon.
Now call Deluxe Carpet Cleaners, your local professional cleaning company today for all your upholstery cleaning needs in North Brisbane. You will find our prices affordable and competitive. Not only can we clean all your upholstery, but we can rejuvenate your leather lounge or even your carpets and rugs.
So before you throw that dirty, dull and tired looking piece of furniture out. Let us clean and rejuvenate it, you will be amazed at just how good it can look again.
For tips on cleaning spills and soiling in between your visits please read the blog section of our website.
- $33 per seat for lounge/sofa cleaning
- $22 for dining chairs
- $16.50 for office chairs
- Price quotes include GST