Deluxe Carpet Cleaners is experienced in carpet and upholstery stain removal. Inevitably accidents happen, especially when kids and pets are around. Stains such as red wine, urine, gum, ink, coffee, tea, paint, make-up, blood, soft drink and many other types of stains can appear on your carpets and upholstery.
However, some stains can become permanent and cannot be removed. We can point out these stains to you upon our inspection of your carpet.
It is also important to remove stains as soon as possible to lessen the chance of them becoming permanent. So once a stain such as red wine or soft drink dries, it becomes more difficult to remove and sometimes impossible.
Speed is also very important for the removal of most stains. The quicker you can get to the stain, the easier it can be to remove it from your carpet. There is something that you, the home owner, can do to remove some of these stains, but if you don’t feel confident always call a professional.
How to remove stain immediately?
- First, remove as much of the solid material from the stain as you can, try using a spoon or something similar.
- Then blot the stain with a white towel or paper towels.
- Work from the outside in and don’t rub the stain since this will only spread the stain further into the carpet fibre.
- Continue to blot until no more liquid transfers onto the towel.
- If the stain is still present, you can use warm water and a couple of drops of dishwashing liquid mixed together.
- Then continue to blot out a stain, again don’t rub the stain.
- If this method is not working it may be time to call a professional.
How fabric protection helps?
Fabric protection is a great way to help avoid stains on your carpets and upholstery. The fabric protector used, repels the stains by forming an invisible barrier between the stain and the fabric. This gives you time to wipe up any spill.
Avoid using supermarket spot stain removers as some of these can set the stain into the carpet or even damage the carpet fibre. Some may have bleaching ingredient that may discolor your carpet and upholstery.
Why hire us for stain removal?
Here at Deluxe Carpet Cleaners, we have had many years’ experience in removing most house hold stains. We use the right professional chemicals and methods such as heat transferring to remove most stains. We believe that if we can’t get the stain out, then no-one can.
- Stain removal is charged on a case by case basis depending on process and chemicals needed to remove them
- These stains include but not limited to: red wine, urine, coffee, soft drinks, food, blood, vomit, gum, paint, lipstick, make-up, ink, blue-tac rust, candle wax, etc
The Standard Cleaning Package is designed for the homeowner who wants to revitalise and freshen their carpets and upholstery. This is usually done for a vacationing tenant or moving out of a rental property that needs the carpets cleaned as part of their rental bond agreement.