Here at Deluxe carpet cleaners, we don’t just clean carpet. Professional upholstery cleaning is one of the most popular services that we supply. We have been successfully cleaning all types of upholstery for over 16 years now and with that experience and knowledge, we will employ the right cleaning methods combined with professional upholstery cleaning chemicals to clean and rejuvenate the tired, dull looking upholstery. Even the most soiled, dirty odour ridden upholstery can be given new life with our superior cleaning methods.
As well as lounge suites, we can clean your dining chairs, cushions, rugs, mattresses and our new service of leather lounge and chair cleaning
Steps for Professional Upholstery Cleaning
- The first step in upholstery cleaning starts with a thorough inspection of the piece to determine fabric identification. We then check for colour fastness which means we will check that the colours in the fabric will not bleed out during the cleaning process.
- We also check for soiling content to determine the best method needed to tackle the task at hand.
- Next, we pre-vacuum the upholstery with a specialised hand tool attachment; this removes any dry soils and hair from the piece.
- We then pre-spray with a cleaning agent pacifically designed for upholstery. This professional upholstery cleaning agent breaks down the dirt, sweat and oils from our bodies that have accumulated onto the upholstery. We then agitate with a soft horsehair brush to help loosen any dirt, soils and stains from the fibre of the upholstery.
- The next step is to extract and flush out all the dirt, soils, oils and chemical residue from the upholstery using super-hot water from our high powered truck mount cleaning machine. During this step, the upholstery is rinsed with a mild acid mix. Thus, correcting the Ph balance.
- As part of the cleaning process, your upholstery is sanitised and deodorised free of change. We also perform dry passes over the upholstery for quick drying. Ceiling fans, portable fans and open windows help circulate air over your freshly cleaned upholstery and help speed up the drying process.
At this point, we can apply a fabric protector to your newly cleaned upholstery. This repels stains and spills and helps keep your furniture looking cleaner for longer.
Some of the most common fabrics we can clean include: Cotton, wool, microsuede, polypropylene, acrylic and nylon.
Professional upholstery cleaning is just one of the specialised services that we provide here at Deluxe Carpet Cleaners. For a full list of all the services, we provide please go to our website at www.deluxecarpetcleaners.com.au. So before you throw away that dirty old lounge that the dog and the kids have been laying all over let us clean and rejuvenate it, you will be surprised with the results. So call us today for all your professional upholstery cleaning needs. All Deluxe Carpet Cleaners services come with our 100% satisfaction guarantee.