So the lease on your rental property is up and you need to get your carpets cleaned as part of your lease agreement. Here at Deluxe Carpet Cleaners, we have been doing end-of-lease or bond carpet cleaning for over 16 years now in North Brisbane.
We know that this requirement is part of your lease agreement that guarantees the return of your bond. Working with several leading real estates in the North Brisbane area, we have successfully cleaned thousands of rental carpets over this time.
We also know the requirements expected by your landlord or real estate agent and us clean the rental bond authority standards.
Deluxe Carpet Cleaners have also Pest Control license with Queensland health PMTO-12056. So if as part of your lease agreement you need to have the property treated for general pests such as cockroaches, silverfish and spiders, we can assist you with that. For tenants who have had a pet on the property and need to have the property sprayed for fleas, then this is also a service we offer. When you combine our rental bond carpet cleaning and pest control services we will be able to offer you a discount for these services.
At Deluxe Carpet cleaners, we use the Hot Water Extraction method of carpet cleaning, this method is commonly known as steam cleaning and is the recommended method of cleaning by most carpet manufacturers. It is also the method of carpet cleaning that most landlords and real estate agents expect to be used for bond carpet cleaning.
Steps in bond carpet cleaning
- Our bond carpet cleaning service starts with a thorough inspection of the carpets to assess the condition of the carpets.
- Next, we will vacuum the carpets with our heavy duty powerhead vacuum cleaners that remove any dry dirt, soils, hair and dust embedded into the fibres of the carpets. This step is one of the most important in carpet cleaning and is often overlooked by some carpet cleaning companies.
- We then pre-treat any stains and pre-spray and deodorise all carpeted areas using a biodegradable wool safe pre-spray for more effective soil and stain removal.
- Our pre-spray is then agitated into the pile to loosen any dirt and soiling from the carpet fibres.
- We then use our state of the art truck mount carpet cleaning machine to inject super-hot water into the pile and flush away any dirt and soils leaving your carpets clean and deodorised. We also sanitise your carpets as part of our process.
- Next, we balance the ph level in the carpets by adding a mind acid rinse.
- After the cleaning process is completed we will walk through the property with you to make sure you are completely happy with the results.
How to speed up the drying process of your carpet?
At this point, we recommend that you leave some windows open with ceiling fans on to help speed up the drying process. If air is unable to circulate through freshly cleaned carpets and the property is locked up with no ventilation the carpets will not dry and may smell musky or even worse cause mould to grow.
We highly recommend airing the carpets after cleaning to prevent this from happening. It would be like shoving a wet towel into the corner of a room, it will not dry unless aired out. Carpets react in the same way, and this is one of the most important things to do after cleaning.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee for your bond carpet cleaning
All our work is 100% guaranteed for your peace of mind. If for some reason your landlord or property manager is not happy with the work we have carried out on your behalf, we will go back and endeavour to rectify the problem free of charge.
So when it comes time to leave your rental property, call Deluxe Carpet Cleaners, a quality carpet cleaning company in North Brisbane, for the best bond carpet cleaning experience possible. We offer competitive pricing for all our services. At the completion of all our services, we hand you a written receipt and warranty of our works for your landlord or real estate agent.